Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. If you're fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our part-time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO for a privately held small business can range from $60,000 to $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. We can fulfill the CFO or controller role for your Company on a temporary basis in times of transition or whenever management would like an outside opinion on important issues. The following are typical services provided by us as your outsourced CFO or controller:
- Assisit in obtaining financing.
- Liason with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Cash management.
- Audit Preparation.
- Development of accounting procedures manual.
- Training accounting staff.
- Financial modeling, forecasting and budgeting.
- Ongoing analysis of financial performance.
- Identification of sources, and negotiation, of new debt financing or replacement of existing facilities.
- Buy/lease decisions
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance including due diligence, negotiation, and financial statement reporting.
- Monthly closing oversight and presentation of results and key issues to management, boards of directors, and owners.