From years of providing comprehensive attestation services to both publically traded and privately held entities, Robert H. Garick, CPA, LLC has attained expertise in preparing or reviewing registration statements, periodic filings, private offerings, and financial statements for privately held entities. We utilize the experience to assist small public companies in complying with SEC requirements and reporting issues, as well as for privately held entities that report to third parties.
We provide other CPA firms assistance researching complex issues, performing lead partner or engagement quality reviews, advising on compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, PCAOB Auditing Standards, and compliance with Yellow Book Single Audit requirements.
Examples of services provided are as follows:
- Assistance with preparing full disclosure financial statements.
- Audits and reviews of periodic reports (10k and 10Q) and registration statements for filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission or other regulatory bodies (Single Audits, DOL, etc.).
- Accounting for equity-based compensation (stock options) and complex financing transactions (convertible debt, warrants, debt modification, preferred stock, etc.).
- Accounting for business combinations, revenue recognition, consolidations, software development, derivatives, impairment, income taxes.
- Translation or re-measurement of statements maintained in foreign currencies for consolidation with US dollar denominated financial statements.
- Research to advise on complex financial reporting issues.